Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb: A bad iPod mistake

Views: 79 Day: 85 -- Not good. Let me explain:

Well, I went on a week trip to Colorado. With a 15-ish hour drive one way I was bound to make up the 3.5 views I was behind. All was well, I watched it a few times in the car, and the first night I made another view. My iPod needed to be charged the next day.

My brothers MacBook laid right next to my couch (where I slept) so why look for a charger? I plugged it in and didn't unplug it until night. "Time to catch up another view." I though. Scrolling through the video section it read "arimasen" in Japanese (which means "there's nothing"). Weird, there was no music either. Dang it.... I sysnced my iPod on another computer thus deleting everything on it.

So I fell back 3 views on that trip bringing me 6.5 views behind. Sadly I've challenged to watch it 1.5 times for 2 whole weeks, that's painful. Oh well, I can recite it a lot better now. So, my goal is to be 100% caught up by the 100th day. See you later!

-EIA-

No comments:

Post a Comment